Evaluation of an existing bus network using a transit network optimisation model: a case study of the Hiroshima City Bus network
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gao, Ziyou & Sun, Huijun & Shan, Lian Long, 2004. "A continuous equilibrium network design model and algorithm for transit systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 235-250, March.
- Viegas, José M., 2001. "Making urban road pricing acceptable and effective: searching for quality and equity in urban mobility," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 289-294, October.
- Ibeas, Ángel & dell'Olio, Luigi & Alonso, Borja & Sainz, Olivia, 2010. "Optimizing bus stop spacing in urban areas," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 446-458, May.
- Guan, J.F. & Yang, Hai & Wirasinghe, S.C., 2006. "Simultaneous optimization of transit line configuration and passenger line assignment," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 885-902, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goerigk, Marc & Schmidt, Marie, 2017. "Line planning with user-optimal route choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(2), pages 424-436.
- Pternea, Moschoula & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G., 2015. "Sustainable urban transit network design," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 276-291.
More about this item
KeywordsBi-level optimisation formulation; Existing bus network; Numbered ticket-based travel demand data; Transit assignment model; Transit network configuration; Frequency design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:37:y:2010:i:5:p:801-823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .