Simulating the impacts of household travel on greenhouse gas emissions, urban air quality, and population exposure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Shiftan & John Suhrbier, 2002. "The analysis of travel and emission impacts of travel demand management strategies using activity-based models," Transportation, Springer, pages 145-168.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N., 2008. "Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 360-375, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Soares & Bruno Canizes & Cristina Lobo & Zita Vale & Hugo Morais, 2012. "Electric Vehicle Scenario Simulator Tool for Smart Grid Operators," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Seo, Youngguk & Kim, Seong-Min, 2013. "Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions from road traffic: A case study in Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 777-787.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:980-:d:104466 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heinrichs, Heidi & Jochem, Patrick & Fichtner, Wolf, 2014. "Including road transport in the EU ETS (European Emissions Trading System): A model-based analysis of the German electricity and transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 708-720.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:561-572 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsActivity-based model; Air quality; Vehicle emissions; Policy evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:6:p:871-887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .