Simulating the impacts of household travel on greenhouse gas emissions, urban air quality, and population exposure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Shiftan & John Suhrbier, 2002. "The analysis of travel and emission impacts of travel demand management strategies using activity-based models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 145-168, May.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N., 2008. "Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 360-375, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heinrichs, Heidi & Jochem, Patrick & Fichtner, Wolf, 2014. "Including road transport in the EU ETS (European Emissions Trading System): A model-based analysis of the German electricity and transport sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 708-720.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:7:p:980-:d:104466 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:561-572 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Soares & Bruno Canizes & Cristina Lobo & Zita Vale & Hugo Morais, 2012. "Electric Vehicle Scenario Simulator Tool for Smart Grid Operators," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-19, June.
- Seo, Youngguk & Kim, Seong-Min, 2013. "Estimation of greenhouse gas emissions from road traffic: A case study in Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 777-787.
More about this item
KeywordsActivity-based model; Air quality; Vehicle emissions; Policy evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:6:p:871-887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.