Accounting for inertia in modal choices: some new evidence using a RP/SP dataset
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johannesson, Magnus & Lundin, Douglas, 2001. "The Impact of Physician Preferences and Patient Habits on the Diffusion of New Drugs," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 460, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Aug 2002.
- Hirobata, Yasuhiro & Kawakami, Shogo, 1990. "Modeling disaggregate behavioral modal switching models based on intention data," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 15-25, February.
- Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van, 2004. "Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 94-116, January.
- Bhat, Chandra R. & Castelar, Saul, 2002. "A unified mixed logit framework for modeling revealed and stated preferences: formulation and application to congestion pricing analysis in the San Francisco Bay area," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 593-616, August.
- Karthik Srinivasan & P. Bhargavi, 2007. "Longer-term changes in mode choice decisions in Chennai: a comparison between cross-sectional and dynamic models," Transportation, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 355-374, May.
- Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 1994. "Habit Formation And Variety Seeking In A Discrete Choice Model Of Recreation Demand," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:38:y:2011:i:4:p:679-695. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.