A traffic analysis zone definition: a new methodology and algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C Ding, 1998. "The GIS-based human-interactive TAZ design algorithm: examining the impacts of data aggregation on transportation-planning analysis," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(4), pages 601-616, July.
- S Openshaw, 1977. "Optimal zoning systems for spatial interaction models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(2), pages 169-184, February.
- M Keane, 1975. "The size of the region-building problem," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(5), pages 575-577, May.
- Kang-tsung Chang & Zaher Khatib & Yanmei Ou, 2002. "Effects of zoning structure and network detail on traffic demand modeling," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 37-52, January.
- C S Morphet, 1997. "A statistical method for the identification of spatial clusters," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1039-1055, June.
- I Masser & P J B Brown, 1975. "Hierarchical aggregation procedures for interaction data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(5), pages 509-523, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:5:p:581-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.