A traffic analysis zone definition: a new methodology and algorithm
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C S Morphet, 1997. "A statistical method for the identification of spatial clusters," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(6), pages 1039-1055, June.
- C Ding, 1998. "The GIS-based human-interactive TAZ design algorithm: examining the impacts of data aggregation on transportation-planning analysis," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(4), pages 601-616, July.
- S Openshaw, 1977. "Optimal zoning systems for spatial interaction models," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(2), pages 169-184, February.
- I Masser & P J B Brown, 1975. "Hierarchical aggregation procedures for interaction data," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(5), pages 509-523, May.
- Kang-tsung Chang & Zaher Khatib & Yanmei Ou, 2002. "Effects of zoning structure and network detail on traffic demand modeling," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(1), pages 37-52, January.
- M Keane, 1975. "The size of the region-building problem," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 7(5), pages 575-577, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:36:y:2009:i:5:p:581-599. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.