More gray hair—but for whom? Scenario-based simulations of elderly activity travel patterns in 2020
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 35 (2008)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/regional+science/journal/11116/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arentze, Theo A. & Timmermans, Harry J. P., 2004. "A learning-based transportation oriented simulation system," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 613-633, August.
- Geoffrey C. Smith, 2001. "Determinants of the Travel Behavior of the Suburban Elderly," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412.
- Sandra Rosenbloom, 2001. "Sustainability and automobility among the elderly: An international assessment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 375-408, November.
- Stern, Steven, 1993. "A disaggregate discrete choice model of transportation demand by elderly and disabled people in rural Virginia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 315-327, July.
- Stefanie Foebker & Reinhold Grotz, 2003. "Leisure-related mobility of elderly people: ways to sustainability," ERSA conference papers ersa03p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Alsnih, Rahaf & Hensher, David A., 2003. "The mobility and accessibility expectations of seniors in an aging population," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 903-916, December.
- Brigitte Waldorf, 2003. "Automobile Reliance Among the Elderly: Race and Spatial Context Effects," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 175-201.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:35:y:2008:i:5:p:613-627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.