A disaggregate discrete choice model of transportation demand by elderly and disabled people in rural Virginia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van den Berg, Pauline & Arentze, Theo & Timmermans, Harry, 2011. "Estimating social travel demand of senior citizens in the Netherlands," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 323-331.
- Saidatulakmal Mohd & Abdul Rais Abdul Latiff & Abdelhak Senadjki, 2019. "Travel Behavior of Elderly in George Town and Malacca, Malaysia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(19), pages 1-20, September.
- Hahn, Jin-Seok & Kim, Hyoung-Chul & Kim, Joon-Ki & Ulfarsson, Gudmundur F., 2016. "Trip making of older adults in Seoul: Differences in effects of personal and household characteristics by age group and trip purpose," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 55-62.
- Nguyen-Hoang, Phuong & Yeung, Ryan, 2010. "What is paratransit worth?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 44(10), pages 841-853, December.
- Moniruzzaman, Md. & Páez, Antonio & Nurul Habib, Khandker M. & Morency, Catherine, 2013. "Mode use and trip length of seniors in Montreal," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 89-99.
- Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk & Quddus, Mohammed A. & Noland, Robert B. & Bell, Michael G.H., 2008. "Mode choice of older and disabled people: a case study of shopping trips in London," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 257-267.
- Ranković Plazinić, Biljana & Jović, Jadranka, 2018. "Mobility and transport potential of elderly in differently accessible rural areas," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 169-180.
- Bearse, Peter & Gurmu, Shiferaw & Rapaport, Carol & Stern, Steven, 2004. "Paratransit demand of disabled people," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 809-831, November.
- Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans & Peter Jorritsma & Marie-José Olde Kalter & Arnout Schoemakers, 2008. "More gray hair—but for whom? Scenario-based simulations of elderly activity travel patterns in 2020," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 613-627, August.
- Rui Zhao & Linchuan Yang & Xinrong Liang & Yuanyuan Guo & Yi Lu & Yixuan Zhang & Xinyun Ren, 2019. "Last-Mile Travel Mode Choice: Data-Mining Hybrid with Multiple Attribute Decision Making," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-15, November.
- Fitzgerald, James & Shaunesey, Donna & Stern, Steven, 2000.
"The effect of education programs on paratransit demand of people with disabilities,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 261-285, May.
- Steven Stern & James Fitzgerald & Donna Shaunesey, 1998. "The Effect of Education Programs on Paratransit Demand of People with Disabilities," Virginia Economics Online Papers 325, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Pettersson, Pierre & Schmöcker, Jan-Dirk, 2010. "Active ageing in developing countries? – trip generation and tour complexity of older people in Metro Manila," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 613-623.
- Bennett, Roger & Vijaygopal, Rohini & Kottasz, Rita, 2019. "Attitudes towards autonomous vehicles among people with physical disabilities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 1-17.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:27:y:1993:i:4:p:315-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.