Modification of Semivalues for Games with Coalition Structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pradeep Dubey & Abraham Neyman & Robert James Weber, 1981. "Value Theory Without Efficiency," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 6(1), pages 122-128, February.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-1064, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2006. "An axiomatic characterization for regular semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 217-226, March.
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2010. "Semivalues: power,potential and multilinear extensions," MPRA Paper 27620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José Giménez & María Puente, 2015. "A method to calculate generalized mixed modified semivalues: application to the Catalan Parliament (legislature 2012–2016)," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(3), pages 669-684, October.
- Rafael Amer & José Giménez & Antonio Magaña, 2012. "Accessibility measures to nodes of directed graphs using solutions for generalized cooperative games," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 75(1), pages 105-134, February.
- Amer, Rafael & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2007. "The two-person blocks as a way to emphasize several semivalues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 172-184, March.
- repec:spr:compst:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:105-134 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel, 2011. "Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(1), pages 148-159, May.
- Amer, Rafael & Giménez, José Miguel, 2008. "A general procedure to compute mixed modified semivalues for cooperative games with structure of coalition blocks," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 269-282, September.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:21:y:2012:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-011-9239-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCoalition structure; Cooperative game; Multilinear extension; Semivalue;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:54:y:2003:i:3:p:185-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.