Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J.M., 1992. "Dynamic Stochastic Dominance in Bandit Decision Problems," DELTA Working Papers 92-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Thierry Magnac & Jean-Marc Robin, 1999. "Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems," Post-Print hal-00359318, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil, 1992. "Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 352-377, April.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Sharma, Sunil, 1996. "Optimal search with learning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 333-359.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1990.
"Stochastic dominance in multi sampling environments,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-91, June.
- Fishman, A., 1988. "Stochastic Dominance In Multi Sampling Environments," Papers 30-88, Tel Aviv.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-1120, December.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel De Lara & André de Palma, 2007. "Risk Aversion, Road Choice, and the One-Armed Bandit Problem," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel Lara & André Palma, 2009.
"Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 67(4), pages 433-440, October.
- Jean-Philippe Chancelier & Michel De Lara & André de Palma, 2007. "Risk aversion in expected intertemporal discounted utilities bandit problems," THEMA Working Papers 2007-15, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Alfred Müller & Marco Scarsini, 2002. "Even Risk-Averters may Love Risk," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 81-99, February.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic dynamic programing; Multi-armed bandit problems; Stochastic dominance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:47:y:1999:i:3:p:267-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.