Dynamic stochastic dominance in bandit decision problems
The aim of this paper is to study the monotonicity properties with respect to the probability distribution of the state processes, of optimal decisions in bandit decision problems. Orderings of dynamic discrete projects are provided by extending the notion of stochastic dominance to stochastic processes.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fishman, A., 1988.
"Stochastic Dominance In Multi Sampling Environments,"
30-88, Tel Aviv.
- Fishman, Arthur, 1990. "Stochastic dominance in multi sampling environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 77-91, June.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Segal, Uzi & Sharma, Sunil, 1992.
"Stochastic dominance under Bayesian learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 352-377, April.
- Rothschild, Michael & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1970. "Increasing risk: I. A definition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 225-243, September.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Miller, Robert A, 1984. "Job Matching and Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(6), pages 1086-120, December.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Sharma, Sunil, 1996.
"Optimal search with learning,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 333-359.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:theord:v:47:y:1999:i:3:p:267-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.