Implementation intentions in the entrepreneurial process: concept, empirical findings, and research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fayolle, Alain & Liñán, Francisco, 2014.
"The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 663-666.
- A. Fayolle & F. Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print halshs-01062550, HAL.
- Brinckmann, Jan & Grichnik, Dietmar & Kapsa, Diana, 2010. "Should entrepreneurs plan or just storm the castle? A meta-analysis on contextual factors impacting the business planning-performance relationship in small firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 24-40, January.
- A. Fayolle, 2013. "Personal views on the future of entrepreneurship education," Post-Print halshs-01057347, HAL.
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:49:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11187-016-9821-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lichtenstein, Benyamin B. & Carter, Nancy M. & Dooley, Kevin J. & Gartner, William B., 2007. "Complexity dynamics of nascent entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 236-261, March.
- Anne-Flore Adam & Alain Fayolle, 2015. "Bridging the entrepreneurial intention-behaviour gap: the role of commitment and implementation intention," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 25(1), pages 36-54.
- Van Gelderen, Marco & Kautonen, Teemu & Fink, Matthias, 2015. "From entrepreneurial intentions to actions: Self-control and action-related doubt, fear, and aversion," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 655-673.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:1:p:52-69 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alain Fayolle, 2013. "Personal views on the future of entrepreneurship education," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7-8), pages 692-701, September.
- repec:taf:oabmxx:v:3:y:2016:i:1:p:1169575 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gielnik, Michael M. & Barabas, Stefanie & Frese, Michael & Namatovu-Dawa, Rebecca & Scholz, Florian A. & Metzger, Juliane R. & Walter, Thomas, 2014. "A temporal analysis of how entrepreneurial goal intentions, positive fantasies, and action planning affect starting a new venture and when the effects wear off," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 755-772.
- Carter, Nancy M. & Gartner, William B. & Reynolds, Paul D., 1996. "Exploring start-up event sequences," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 151-166, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Entrepreneurial intentions; Entrepreneurial action; Entrepreneurial behavior; Implementation intentions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:51:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9971-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.