Seasoned equity offerings by small and medium-sized enterprises
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 38 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/new+%26+forthcoming+titles+%28default%29/journal/11187/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Capital Market Imperfections, High-Tech Investment, and New Equity Financing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages 54-72, February.
- Denis, David J., 2004. "Entrepreneurial finance: an overview of the issues and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 301-326, March.
- Berggren, Bjorn & Olofsson, Christer & Silver, Lars, 2000. "Control Aversion and the Search for External Financing in Swedish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 233-242.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Masulis, Ronald W. & Norli, Oyvind, 2000. "Seasoned public offerings: resolution of the 'new issues puzzle'," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 251-291, May.
- Loughran, Tim & Ritter, Jay R, 1995. " The New Issues Puzzle," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 23-51, March.
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P., 2000. "Market Segmentation and the Cost of the Capital in International Equity Markets," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(04), pages 577-600, December.
- Carpentier, Cecile & Suret, Jean-Marc, 2006. "Bypassing the financial growth cycle: Evidence from Capital Pool Companies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 45-73, January.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Stulz, Rene, 2007.
"Fundamentals, Market Timing, and Seasoned Equity Offerings,"
Working Paper Series
2007-13, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Harry DeAngelo & Linda DeAngelo & René M. Stulz, 2007. "Fundamentals, Market Timing, and Seasoned Equity Offerings," NBER Working Papers 13285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mueller, Elisabeth, 2005.
"Benefits of Control, capital structure and company growth,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-55 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Elisabeth Mueller, 2008. "Benefits of control, capital structure and company growth," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(21), pages 2721-2734.
- Mueller, Elisabeth, 2005. "Benefits of Control, Capital Structure and Company Growth," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-55, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lopez-Gracia, Jose & Aybar-Arias, Cristina, 2000. "An Empirical Approach to the Financial Behaviour of Small and Medium Sized Companies," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 55-63, February.
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang, 2007.
"Stocks as Lotteries: The Implications of Probability Weighting for Security Prices,"
NBER Working Papers
12936, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Barberis & Ming Huang, 2008. "Stocks as Lotteries: The Implications of Probability Weighting for Security Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(5), pages 2066-2100, December.
- Cécile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Survival and Success of Canadian Penny Stock IPOs," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-28, CIRANO.
- Cochrane, John, 2000.
"The Risk and Return of Venture Capital,"
University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management
qt7qm9h594, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Trovato, Giovanni, 2002. "The Determinants of Growth for Small and Medium Sized Firms: The Role of the Availability of External Finance," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 291-306, December.
- Paul A. Gompers & Andrew Metrick, "undated".
"Institutional Investors and Equity Prices,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
20-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, 2002. "The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 745-778, September.
- Alok Kumar, 2009. "Who Gambles in the Stock Market?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 64(4), pages 1889-1933, 08.
- Stuart M. Locke & Kartick Gupta, 2007. "The performance of entrepreneurial companies post-listing on the New Zealand Stock Exchange," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 87-110, May.
- Chittenden, Francis & Hall, Graham & Hutchinson, Patrick, 1996. "Small Firm Growth, Access to Capital Markets and Financial Structure: Review of Issues and an Empirical Investigation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 59-67, February.
- E. Boutron & J.F. Gajewski & C. Gresse & F. Labégorre, 2007. "Are IPOs Still a Puzzle ? A survey of the empirical evidence from Europe," Post-Print hal-00202276, HAL.
- Björn Berggren & Christer Olofsson & Lars Silver, 2000. "Control Aversion and The Search for External Financing in Swedish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 233-242, November.
- Charles Ou & George Haynes, 2006. "Acquisition of Additional Equity Capital by Small Firms – Findings from the National Survey of Small Business Finances," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 157-168, October.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rajesh Aggarwal & Sanjai Bhagat & Srinivasan Rangan, 2009. "The Impact of Fundamentals on IPO Valuation," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 253-284, 06.
- Linda Schmid Klein, 2002. "Debt vs. Equity and Asymmetric Information: A Review," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 37(3), pages 317-349, 08.
- Mason, Colin M. & Harrison, Richard T., 2002. "Is it worth it? The rates of return from informal venture capital investments," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 211-236, May.
- Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jorgensen, 2002. "The Returns to Entrepreneurial Investment: A Private Equity Premium Puzzle?," NBER Working Papers 8876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:sbusec:v:38:y:2012:i:4:p:449-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.