A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2009. "A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 621-636.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Jeong-Yeon & Mansfield, Edwin, 1996. "Intellectual Property Protection and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 181-186, May.
- Marco Celentani & Juan-José Ganuza & José-Luis Peydró, 2004.
"Combating Corruption in International Business Transactions,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 71(283), pages 417-448, August.
- Juan-José Ganuza & Marco Celentani & José-Luis Peydró, 2003. "Combating Corruption in International Business Transactions," Working Papers 106, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Marco Celentani & Juan José Ganuza & José L. Peydró, 2003. "Combating corruption in international business transactions," Economics Working Papers 670, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2003.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Payne, Warren, 2002.
"The Impact of Transparency on Foreign Direct Investment,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 17, pages 777-810.
- Drabek, Z. & Payne, W., 1999. "The Impact of Transparency on Foreign Direct Investment," Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD) 99-02, World Trade Organization. Economic Research and Analysis Division (ERAD).
- Drabek, Zdenek & Payne, Warren, 2001. "The impact of transparency on foreign direct investment," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-99-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Drabek, Z. & Payne, W., 1999. "The Impact of Transparency on Foreign Direct Investment," Papers 99-02, Stanford - Institute for Thoretical Economics.
- António Caleiro, 2005.
"How is Confidence Related to Unemployment in Europe? A fuzzy logic answer,"
Economics Working Papers
1_2005, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Caleiro, António, 2005. "How is Confidence Related to Unemployment in Europe? A fuzzy logic answer," EconStor Preprints 142734, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Carlo Bagnoli & Halbert C. Smith, 1998. "The Theory of Fuzzy Logic and its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 169-200.
- James E. West & Bruce Linster, 2003. "The Evolution of Fuzzy Rules as Strategies in Two-Player Games," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(3), pages 705-717, January.
- Smith, Pamela J., 2001. "How do foreign patent rights affect U.S. exports, affiliate sales, and licenses?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 411-439, December.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; financial leverage; zero leverage; micro firms; SMEs; fractional data; two-part model;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-07-02 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-ENT-2006-07-02 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FIN-2006-07-02 (Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2006-07-02 (Financial Markets)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:evo:wpecon:9_2006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Aurora Murcho Galego). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuevpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.