Report NEP-CFN-2006-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joaquim J.S. Ramalho & Jacinto Vidigal da Silva, 2006. "A two-part fractional regression model for the financial leverage decisions of micro, small, medium and large firms," Economics Working Papers 9_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Fernandez, Pablo & Carabias, Jose M. & Aznarez, Julio & Carbonell, Oscar E., 2006. "Euro Stoxx 50: 1997-2005. Shareholder value creation in Europe," IESE Research Papers D/626, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "The correct value of tax shields: An analysis of 23 theories," IESE Research Papers D/628, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006. "Cash flow is cash and is a fact. Net income is just an opinion," IESE Research Papers D/629, IESE Business School.
- Dean Karlan & Xavier Gine & Jonathan Morduch & Pamela Jakiela, 2006. "Microfinance Games," Working Papers 936, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20060053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Silvia Dominguez Martinez & Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2006. "Disciplining and Screening Top Executives," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-054/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hirofumi Uchida, 2006. "Empirical Determinants of Bargaining Power," Discussion papers 06030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bechman, Ken L. & Raaballe, Johannes, 2006. "Taxable Cash Dividends," Working Papers 2005-4, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-06-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie A Kozack, 2005. "Considerations in the Choice of the Appropriate Discount Rate for Evaluating Sovereign Debt Restructurings," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/09, International Monetary Fund.
- Karl F Habermeier & Andrei A Kirilenko, 2001. "Securities Transaction Taxes and Financial Markets," IMF Working Papers 01/51, .