Where Does the Money Come From? The Financing of Small Entrepreneurial Enterprises
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramana Nanda, 2008. "Cost of External Finance and Selection into Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-047, Harvard Business School.
- Diana Marina Del COlle, & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Andrea Generale, 2006. "The Causes and Consequences of Venture Capital Financing. An Analysis based on a Sample of Italian Firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 584, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kerr, William R. & Nanda, Ramana, 2009.
"Democratizing entry: Banking deregulations, financing constraints, and entrepreneurship,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 124-149, October.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2006. "Democratizing Entry: Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints, and Entrepreneurship," Harvard Business School Working Papers 07-033, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2008.
- William Kerr & Ramana Nanda, 2007. "Democratizing Entry: Banking Deregulations, Financing Constraints, and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 07-33, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Canales, Rodrigo & Nanda, Ramana, 2012.
"A darker side to decentralized banks: Market power and credit rationing in SME lending,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 353-366.
- Rodrigo Canales & Ramana Nanda, 2008. "A Darker Side to Decentralized Banks: Market Power and Credit Rationing in SME Lending," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-101, Harvard Business School, revised Aug 2011.
- Astrid Romain & Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2003.
"Surveying technology-based small firms: a perspective from Belgium,"
Working Papers CEB
04-020.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bozkaya, Ant & Romain, Astrid & Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno van, 2003. "Surveying Technology-Based Small Firms: A Perspective From Belgium," IIR Working Paper 03-23, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sophie Manigart & Katleen Baeyens & Ilse Verschueren, 2002. "Financing and investment interdependencies in unquoted belgian compagnies: the role of venture capital," Working Paper Research 29, National Bank of Belgium.
- A. Bozkaya & B. Van Pottelsberghe De La Potterie, 2008.
"Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence From Belgium,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1-2), pages 97-122.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2004. "Who Funds Technology-Based Small Firms? Evidence from Belgium," Working Papers CEB 04-027.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ant Bozkaya & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/189448, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Ant Bozkaya, 2008. "Who funds technology-based small firms? Evidence from Belgium," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6387, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ciarán mac an Bhaird & Brian Lucey, 2010. "Determinants of capital structure in Irish SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 357-375, October.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Factor Markets Working Papers 123, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Zsuzsanna Fluck, 1999. "Contingent Control Rights and Managerial Incentives: The Design of Long-term Debt," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-070, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- F. Javier Sánchez Vidal & Juan Francisco Martín Ugedo, 2008. "Edad y tamaño empresarial y ciclo de vida financiero," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Maretno A. Harjoto & John K. Paglia, 2011. "Funding Continuum for Private Business Owners: Evidence from the Pepperdine Private Capital Markets Project Survey," Journal of Entrepreneurial Finance, Pepperdine University, Graziadio School of Business and Management, vol. 15(2), pages 1-22, Winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:nystfi:98-038. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdnyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .