Underwriter reputation and underpricing: evidence from the Australian IPO market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obrimah, Oghenovo A., 2016. "Information production within the venture capital market: Implications for economic growth and development," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 1-17.
- Rui Ding, 2016. "Disclosure of Downside Risk and Investors' Use of Qualitative Information: Evidence from the IPO Prospectus's Risk Factor Section," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 73-126, March.
- Su, Chen & Brookfield, David, 2013. "An evaluation of the impact of stock market reforms on IPO under-pricing in China: The certification role of underwriters," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-33.
- Muhammad Zubair Mumtaz & Zachary A. Smith & Ather Maqsood Ahmed, 2016. "An examination of short-run performance of IPOs using Extreme Bounds Analysis," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 43(1 Year 20), pages 71-95, June.
- Khelifa Mazouz & Sam Agyei-Ampomah & Brahim Saadouni & Shuxing Yin, 2013. "Stabilization and the aftermarket prices of initial public offerings," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 417-439, October.
- Sabri Boubaker & Dimitrios Gounopoulos & Antonios Kallias & Konstantinos Kallias, 2017. "Management earnings forecasts and IPO performance: evidence of a regime change," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1083-1121, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIPOs; Underpricing; Underwriting; G15;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:rqfnac:v:37:y:2011:i:4:p:409-426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .