This Time is Different (?): Telecommunications Unbundling and Lessons for Railroad Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Russell Pittman, 2010.
"Against the stand-alone-cost test in U.S. freight rail regulation,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 313-326, December.
- Russell Pittman, 2010. "Against the Stand-Alone-Cost Test in U.S. Freight Rail Regulation," EAG Competition Advocacy Papers 201001CA, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Clifford Winston & Vikram Maheshri & Scott M. Dennis, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Mergers: The Case of U.S. Western Railroads," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(2), pages 275-304.
- Mark Burton & Wesley W. Wilson, 2006. "Network Pricing: Service Differentials, Scale Economies, and Vertical Exclusion in Railroad Markets," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 40(2), pages 255-277, May.
- Mandy David M. & Sharkey William W., 2003. "Dynamic Pricing and Investment from Static Proxy Models," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 1-37, December.
- Pittman Russell, 2005. "Structural Separation to Create Competition? The Case of Freight Railways," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 4(3), pages 1-16, September.
- Russell Pittman, 2010. "The Economics of Railroad “Captive Shipper” Legislation," EAG Discussions Papers 201001, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Beard, T. Randolph & Ford, George S. & Koutsky, Thomas M., 2005. "Mandated access and the make-or-buy decision: the case of local telecommunications competition," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 28-47, February.
- Harbor, Anetra L., 2009. "An Assessment of the Effect of Competition on Rail Rates for Export Corn, Soybean, and Wheat Shipments," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-8, March.
- Stephen Glaister, 2006. "Britain: Competition Undermined by Politics," Chapters,in: Competition in the Railway Industry, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John W. Mayo & David E. M. Sappington, 2016. "Regulation in a ‘Deregulated’ Industry: Railroads in the Post-Staggers Era," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 49(2), pages 203-227, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRailroads; Telecommunications; Regulation; Unbundling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:49:y:2016:i:2:d:10.1007_s11151-016-9517-0. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.