An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Regulation on Technical Change in Texas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Seldon, Barry J. & Jewell, R. Todd & O'Brien, Daniel M., 2000. "Media substitution and economies of scale in advertising," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1153-1180, December.
- Andrew N. Kleit & Dek Terrell, 2001. "Measuring Potential Efficiency Gains From Deregulation Of Electricity Generation: A Bayesian Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 523-530, August.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level,"
011, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E, 2001. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: A Case Study at the State Level," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-305, November.
- James E. Prieger, . "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Department of Economics 00-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1974. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 623-632, Autumn.
- Resende, Marcelo, 2000. "Regulatory Regimes and Efficiency in US Local Telephony," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 447-70, July.
- Greenstein, Shane & McMaster, Susan & Spiller, Pablo T, 1995. "The Effect of Incentive Regulation on Infrastructure Modernization: Local Exchange Companies' Deployment of Digital Technology," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 187-236, Summer.
- Gerald Granderson, 1999. "The Impact of Regulation on Technical Change," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 807-822, April.
- Kaestner, Robert & Kahn, Brenda, 1990. "The Effects of Regulation and Competition on the Price of AT&T Intrastate Telephone Service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 363-77, December.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1975. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change: Reply," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 706-707, Autumn.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:22:y:2003:i:4:p:313-331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.