An Empirical Analysis of Electricity Regulation on Technical Change in Texas
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 22 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/industrial+organization/journal/11151/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- V. Kerry Smith, 1975. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change: Reply," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 6(2), pages 706-707, Autumn.
- Kahn, Alfred E. & Tardiff, Timothy J. & Weisman, Dennis L., 1999. "The Telecommunications Act at three years: an economic evaluation of its implementation by the Federal Communications Commission," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 319-365, December.
- Kaestner, Robert & Kahn, Brenda, 1990. "The Effects of Regulation and Competition on the Price of AT&T Intrastate Telephone Service," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 363-377, December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-1271, November.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976. "Specification Tests in Econometrics," Working papers 185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Greenstein, Shane & McMaster, Susan & Spiller, Pablo T, 1995. "The Effect of Incentive Regulation on Infrastructure Modernization: Local Exchange Companies' Deployment of Digital Technology," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(2), pages 187-236, Summer.
- Prieger, James E, 2001. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: A Case Study at the State Level," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 285-305, November.
- James E. Prieger, "undated". "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Department of Economics 00-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Telecommunications Regulation and New Services: a Case Study at the State Level," Working Papers 011, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Gerald Granderson, 1999. "The Impact of Regulation on Technical Change," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(4), pages 807-822, April.
- V. Kerry Smith, 1974. "The Implications of Regulation for Induced Technical Change," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 623-632, Autumn.
- Andrew N. Kleit & Dek Terrell, 2001. "Measuring Potential Efficiency Gains From Deregulation Of Electricity Generation: A Bayesian Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 523-530, August.
- Seldon, Barry J. & Jewell, R. Todd & O'Brien, Daniel M., 2000. "Media substitution and economies of scale in advertising," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(8), pages 1153-1180, December.
- Resende, Marcelo, 2000. "Regulatory Regimes and Efficiency in US Local Telephony," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(3), pages 447-470, July. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)