Market Power, Industrial Concentration and Innovative Activity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Allen, Bruce T, 1969. "Concentration and Economic Progress: Note," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 600-604, Part I Se.
- Harabi, Najib, 1994.
"Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz: Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht
[Technischer Fortschritt in der Schweiz:Empirische Ergebnisse aus industrieökonomischer Sicht]," MPRA Paper 6725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amnon Frenkel & Shlomo Maital, 2014. "Mapping National Innovation Ecosystems," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15408.
- George Geronikolaou, 2015. "On the Effect of Market Share Dispersion on New Firm Entry," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(3), pages 287-298, August.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011. "Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence," Papers in Innovation Studies 2011/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Ewa, Lechman, 2010. "Concentration in ICTs sector – cross country analysis," MPRA Paper 37488, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olof Ejermo & Karin Bergman, 2014.
"Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on Their R&D?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 367-391, September.
- Ejermo, Olof & Bergman, Karin, 2013. "Services vs. Manufacturing – How Does Foreign and Domestic Sales Impact on their R&D?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2013/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Anindita Chakravarty & Rajdeep Grewal, 2011. "The Stock Market in the Driver's Seat! Implications for R&D and Marketing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(9), pages 1594-1609, March.
- Kaplan, Todd R. & Luski, Israel & Wettstein, David, 2003. "Innovative activity and sunk cost," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 1111-1133, October.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:3:p:287-298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Jie, 2012. "Technological collaboration in product innovation: The role of market competition and sectoral technological intensity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 489-496.
- Joshua Drucker, 2009. "Trends in Regional Industrial Concentration in the United States," Working Papers 09-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- David Hillier & Julio Pindado & Valdoceu de Queiroz & Chabela de la Torre, 2011. "The impact of country-level corporate governance on research and development," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(1), pages 76-98, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; R & D; industrial concentration; market structure; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:revind:v:15:y:1999:i:4:p:367-378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.