Cohabitation and Marriage in a Risky World
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saku Aura, 2003.
"Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining,"
- Saku Aura, 2002. "Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 801, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saku Aura, 2002. "Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining," Working Papers 0217, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
6, Royal Economic Society.
- Dan Anderberg, 2001. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2001.
"Caring and Sharing: Tests Between Alternative Models of Intra-household Allocation,"
01-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2001. "Caring and Sharing: Tests Between Alternative Models of Intra-Household Allocation," Economics Series Working Papers 70, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:325-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.