Cohabitation and Marriage in a Risky World
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anderberg, Dan, 2002.
"An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
6, Royal Economic Society.
- Dan Anderberg, 2001. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Marriage, Divorce and Risk-Sharing," CESifo Working Paper Series 555, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valerie Lechene & Martin Browning, 2001.
"Caring and Sharing: Tests Between Alternative Models of Intra-Household Allocation,"
Economics Series Working Papers
70, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Browning & Valérie Lechene, 2001. "Caring and Sharing: Tests Between Alternative Models of Intra-household Allocation," Discussion Papers 01-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Saku Aura, 2002.
"Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining,"
0217, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Saku Aura, 2002. "Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining," CESifo Working Paper Series 801, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saku Aura, 2003. "Uncommitted Couples: Some Efficiency and Policy Implications of Marital Bargaining," Microeconomics 0304002, EconWPA.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:reveho:v:2:y:2004:i:3:p:325-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.