Political Economy of Agricultural Policy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Paldam & Erich Gundlach, 2013.
"The religious transition. A long-run perspective,"
Springer, vol. 156(1), pages 105-123, July.
- Paldam, Martin & Gundlach, Erich, 2009. "The religious transition: a long-run perspective," Kiel Working Papers 1576, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2009. "The religious transition - A long-run perspective," Economics Working Papers 2009-15, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2010. "The Religious Transition. A Long-run Perspective," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_039, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015.
"Donors and domestic policy makers: Two worlds in agricultural policy-making?,"
Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-14.
- Mockshell, Jonathan & Birner, Regina, 2015. "Donors and Domestic Policy Makers: Two Worlds in Agricultural Policy-Making?," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212471, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Upali Wickramasinghe, 2016. "Fostering productivity in the rural and agricultural sector for inclusive growth and sustainable development in Asia and the Pacific Abstract:," MPDD Working Paper Series WP/16/07, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Mason, Nicole M. & Myers, Robert J., 2011.
"Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities,"
Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs
120764, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mason, Nicole M. & Jayne, Thomas S. & Myers, Robert J., 2011. "Zambian Smallholder Behavioral Responses To Food Reserve Agency Activities," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 120768, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2011.
"The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
120742, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mather, David & Jayne, Thomas S., 2012. "The Impact of State Marketing Board Operations on Smallholder Behavior and Incomes: The Case of Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131056, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shifa, Abdulaziz B., 2013. "The dual policy in the dual economy—The political economy of urban bias in dictatorial regimes," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 77-85.
- Hoeffler, Heike, 0. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Policies in Africa: History, Analytical Concepts and Implications for Development Cooperation," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 50.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:87:y:1996:i:1-2:p:163-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .