Third-party threat and the dimensionality of major-party roll call voting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:97:y:2003:i:02:p:245-260_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:81:y:1987:i:02:p:525-537_19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 2002.
"Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 88-97, January.
- Murphy, Kevin M & Topel, Robert H, 1985. "Estimation and Inference in Two-Step Econometric Models," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 3(4), pages 370-379, October.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2009.
"The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: evidence from a natural experiment,"
Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 461-474, March.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2008. "The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: Evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 037, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Drometer, Marcus & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: Evidence from a natural experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics 2922, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Lauderdale, Benjamin E., 2010. "Unpredictable Voters in Ideal Point Estimation," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 151-171, March.
- Thomas R. Palfrey, 1984. "Spatial Equilibrium with Entry," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(1), pages 139-156.
- Fleck, Robert K & Kilby, Christopher, 2002.
"Reassessing the Role of Constituency in Congressional Voting,"
Springer, vol. 112(1-2), pages 31-53, July.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2000. "Reassessing the Role of Constituency in Congressional Voting," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 51, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Martin, Andrew D. & Quinn, Kevin M., 2002. "Dynamic Ideal Point Estimation via Markov Chain Monte Carlo for the U.S. Supreme Court, 1953–1999," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 134-153, March.
- Yoshinaka, Antoine & Grose, Christian R., 2011. "Ideological Hedging in Uncertain Times: Inconsistent Legislative Representation and Voter Enfranchisement," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(04), pages 765-794, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:355-370_00 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsThird party; Party competition; Dimensionality; Voting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:159:y:2014:i:3:p:515-531. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.