Lessons in disguise: multivariate predictive mistakes in collective choice models
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2005. "Power to parties: cohesion and competition in the European Parliament 1979-2001," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7752, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Keles Sunduz, 2004. "Asymptotic Optimality of Likelihood-Based Cross-Validation," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler, 1999.
"NATO Burden-Sharing: Past and Future,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 36(6), pages 665-680, November.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Todd Sandler, 2005. "Collective versus unilateral responses to terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 75-93, July.
- Caffo, Brian & An, Ming-Wen & Rohde, Charles, 2007. "Flexible random intercept models for binary outcomes using mixtures of normals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5220-5235, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:151:y:2012:i:3:p:719-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.