Lessons in disguise: multivariate predictive mistakes in collective choice models
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 151 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/public+finance/journal/11127/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caffo, Brian & An, Ming-Wen & Rohde, Charles, 2007. "Flexible random intercept models for binary outcomes using mixtures of normals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5220-5235, July.
- Hartley, Keith & Sandler, Todd, 1999.
"Nato Burden-Sharing: Past and Future,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1656, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Keles Sunduz, 2004. "Asymptotic Optimality of Likelihood-Based Cross-Validation," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2005. "Power to parties: cohesion and competition in the European Parliament 1979-2001," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7752, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Todd Sandler, 2005. "Collective versus unilateral responses to terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 75-93, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:151:y:2012:i:3:p:719-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.