Lessons in disguise: multivariate predictive mistakes in collective choice models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Keles Sunduz, 2004. "Asymptotic Optimality of Likelihood-Based Cross-Validation," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, March.
- Keith Hartley & Todd Sandler, 1999. "NATO Burden-Sharing: Past and Future," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 36(6), pages 665-680, November.
- Franzese, Robert J. & Hays, Jude C., 2007. "Spatial Econometric Models of Cross-Sectional Interdependence in Political Science Panel and Time-Series-Cross-Section Data," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 140-164, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:04:p:794-812_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caffo, Brian & An, Ming-Wen & Rohde, Charles, 2007. "Flexible random intercept models for binary outcomes using mixtures of normals," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 5220-5235, July.
- Abdul Ghafar Noury & Simon Hix & Gérard Roland, 2005. "Power to parties: cohesion and competition in the European Parliament 1979-2001," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7752, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Todd Sandler, 2005. "Collective versus unilateral responses to terrorism," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 75-93, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCollective choice; Prediction; Discrete choice; Supreme Court; Alliance; Interdependence; Correlation; Diagnostic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:151:y:2012:i:3:p:719-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.