Power to parties: cohesion and competition in the European Parliament 1979-2001
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christine Benesch & Monika Bütler & Katharina E. Hofer, 2015.
"Transparency in Parliamentary Voting,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5682, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bütler, Monika & Benesch, Christine & Hofer, Katharina, 2015. "Transparency in Parliamentary Voting," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113033, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benesch, Christine & Bütler, Monika & Hofer, Katharina E., 2016. "Transparency in Parliamentary Voting," Economics Working Paper Series 1602, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Oct 2016.
- Thomas Gehring & Michael Kerler, 2008. "Institutional Stimulation of Deliberative Decision-Making: Division of Labour, Deliberative Legitimacy and Technical Regulation in the European Single Market," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 1001-1023, December.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005.
"A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature,"
22-2005, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Massimiliano Landi & Riccardo Pelizzo, 2005. "A spatial analysis of the XIII Italian Legislature," Governance Working Papers 22459, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Drieskens, Edith & Van Genderen, Ruben & Reykers, Yf, 2014. "From indications to indicators: Measuring regional leadership in the UN context," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages 151-171.
- Stefano Puddu & Martin Péclat, 2015. "Dangerous Liaisons: Interests groups and politicians' votes. A Swiss perspective," IRENE Working Papers 15-09, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Wagner, Wolfgang & Herranz-Surrallés, Anna & Kaarbo, Juliet & Ostermann, Falk, 2017. "Politicization, party politics and military missions deployment votes in France, Germany, Spain, and the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2017-101, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kaniovski, Serguei & Mueller, Dennis C., 2011. "How representative is the European Union Parliament?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 61-74, March.
- Manow, Philip & Döring, Holger, 2006. "Divided Government European Style? Electoral and Mechanical Causes of European Parliament and Council Divisions," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Rene Lindstadt, Jonathan B. Slapin & Ryan J. Vander Wielen, 2009. "Balancing Competing Demands: Position-Taking and Election Proximity in the European Parliament," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp295, IIIS.
- Bruce Desmarais, 2012. "Lessons in disguise: multivariate predictive mistakes in collective choice models," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 719-737, June.
- Döring, Holger, 2006. "The Composition of the College of Commissioners: Patterns of Delegation," MPIfG Discussion Paper 06/4, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Follesdal, Andreas & Hix, Simon, 2005. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Sara Hagemann & Bjørn Høyland, 2010. "Bicameral Politics in the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48, pages 811-833, September.
- Hartlapp, Miriam & Metz, Julia & Rauh, Christian, 2010. "How external interests enter the European Commission: Mechanisms at play in legislative position formation," Discussion Papers, Schumpeter Junior Research Group Position Formation in the EU Commission SP IV 2010-501, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Anna A. Dekalchuk & Aleksandra Khokhlova & Dmitriy Skougarevskiy, 2016. "National or European Politicians? Gauging MEPs Polarity When Russia is Concerned," HSE Working papers WP BRP 35/PS/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/7752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecsulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .