The change in aggregate budget behavior in the 1990s: a cointegration-error correction model analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mackinnon, J.G. & Haug, A.A. & Michelis, L., 1996.
"Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration,"
96a09, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- MacKinnon, James G & Haug, Alfred A & Michelis, Leo, 1999. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(5), pages 563-77, Sept.-Oct.
- James G. MacKinnon & Alfred A. Haug & Leo Michelis, 1996. "Numerical Distribution Functions of Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration," Working Papers 1996_07, York University, Department of Economics.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2004.
"End-of-Sample Cointegration Breakdown Tests,"
Yale School of Management Working Papers
ysm344, Yale School of Management.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2003. "End-of-Sample Cointegration Breakdown Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1404, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2004. "End-of-Sample Conintegratio Breakdown Tests," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 795, Econometric Society.
- Quintos, Carmela E, 1995. "Sustainability of the Deficit Process with Structural Shifts," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 409-17, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:138:y:2009:i:3:p:475-482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.