End-of-Sample Cointegration Breakdown Tests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2003. "End-of-Sample Cointegration Breakdown Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1404, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald Andrews & Jae-Young Kim, 2004. "End-of-Sample Conintegratio Breakdown Tests," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 795, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carstensen, Kai & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Kamps, Christophe & Scheide, Joachim, 2003.
"Euroland: Stagnation wird allmählich überwunden,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19932, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carstensen, Kai & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Kamps, Christophe & Scheide, Joachim, 2003. "Euroland: Stagnation wird allmählich überwunden," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3081, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Paul Blackley, 2009. "The change in aggregate budget behavior in the 1990s: a cointegration-error correction model analysis," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 475-482, March.
- Antonio MontanÈs & Marcos Sanso-Navarro, "undated". "Another look at long-horizon uncovered interest parity," Studies on the Spanish Economy 221, FEDEA.
- Chiquiar, Daniel & Ramos-Francia, Manuel, 2005. "Trade and business-cycle synchronization: evidence from Mexican and U.S. manufacturing industries," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 187-216, August.
- Manuel Ramos Francia & Daniel Chiquiar, 2004. "Bilateral Trade and Business Cycle Synchronization: Evidence from Mexico and United States Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 2004-05, Banco de México.
- Pierre Siklos, 2006. "What Can We Learn from Comprehensive Data Revisions for Forecasting Inflation: Some US Evidence," Working Papers eg0049, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
More about this item
KeywordsCointegration; Least Squares Estimator; Model Breakdown; Parameter Change Test; Structural Change;
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ysm:somwrk:ysm344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/smyalus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.