The Decline of Smoking Among Female Birth Cohorts in China in the 20th Century: A Case of Arrested Diffusion?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cho, Hong-Jun & Khang, Young-Ho & Jun, Hee-Jin & Kawachi, Ichiro, 2008. "Marital status and smoking in Korea: The influence of gender and age," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 609-619, February.
- Don Kenkel & Dean R. Lillard & Feng Liu, 2009. "An analysis of life‐course smoking behavior in China," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(S2), pages S147-S156, July.
- Fred C. Pampel, 2006. "Socioeconomic Distinction, Cultural Tastes, and Cigarette Smoking," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(1), pages 19-35.
- Rogers, Everett M, 1976. " New Product Adoption and Diffusion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(4), pages 290-301, March.
- Waldron, Ingrid, 1991. "Patterns and causes of gender differences in smoking," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 989-1005, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:poprpr:v:31:y:2012:i:4:p:545-570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.