Capital controls and the political discount: The Spanish experience in the late 1980s
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antzoulatos, Angelos A., 2002.
"Arbitrage opportunities on the road to stabilization and reform,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1013-1034, December.
- Angelos A. Antzoulatos, 1998. "Arbitrage Opportunities on the Road to Stabilization and Reform," Working Papers 98-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Heinrich, Ralph P. & Piazolo, Daniel, 1998. "Southern enlargement of the European Union and capital account liberalization: Lessons for Central and Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 871, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordscapital controls; country premium; F32; F36;
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:7:y:1996:i:4:p:349-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .