Capital controls: The case of Argentina
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Straetmans, Stefan T.M. & Versteeg, Roald J. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 2013.
"Are capital controls in the foreign exchange market effective?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 36-53.
- Christian Wolff & Stefan T.M. Straetmans & Roald J. Versteeg, 2008. "Are Capital Controls in the Foreign Exchange Market Effective?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 08-12, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Straetmans, Stefan & Versteeg, Roald & Wolff, Christian C, 2008. "Are Capital Controls in the Foreign Exchange Market Effective?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6727, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jansen, Willem Jos & Schulze, Günther G., 1994. "The effectiveness of Norwegian capital controls," Discussion Papers, Series II 242, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Clement Yuk Pang Wong, 1997. "Black Market Exchange Rates And Capital Mobility In Asian Economies," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Philippe Bacchetta, 1996. "Capital controls and the political discount: The Spanish experience in the late 1980s," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 349-369, October.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1997. "Capital market integration in the Pacific-Basin region: An analysis of real interest rate linkages," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 195-213, June.
- Phylaktis, Kate, 1999. "Capital market integration in the Pacific Basin region: an impulse response analysis," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 267-287, February.
- Robert Flood & Nancy Marion, 1989. "Risk Neutrality and the Two-Tier Foreign Exchange Market: Evidence from Belgium," NBER Working Papers 3015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Moore & Kate Phylaktis, 2000. "Black and official exchange rates in the Pacific Basin: some tests of dynamic behaviour," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 361-369.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:7:y:1988:i:3:p:303-320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.