International transmission of government spending on industries
This paper develops a simple two-country general equilibrium model with government spending on industries. International transmission of government spending is examined in the short run and the long run. Copyright Kluwer Academic Publishers 1993
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 4 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/11079/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenzo Abe, 1990. "A Public Input as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 400-407, May.
- Weiss, Andrew W, 1980. "Job Queues and Layoffs in Labor Markets with Flexible Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 526-538, June.
- Shapiro, Carl & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1984. "Equilibrium Unemployment as a Worker Discipline Device," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 433-444, June.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1987. " International Fiscal Policy Transmission," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(3), pages 305-334.
- Barro, R.J., 1988.
"Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth,"
RCER Working Papers
130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Barro, Robert J, 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S103-26, October.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1978. "On the sharing of trade gains by resource-poor and resource-rich countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 93-115, February.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 1972. "Optimality rules for the provision of collective factors of production," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 149-157, April.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Lucas, Robert F, 1974. "The Macro-Economic Effects of Productive Public Expenditures," The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies, University of Manchester, vol. 42(2), pages 162-170, June.
- Negishi, Takashi, 1973. "The excess of public expenditures on industries," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 231-240, July.
- R. Manning & J. McMillan, 1979. "Public Intermediate Goods, Production Possibilities, and International Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 243-257, May.
- Frenkel, Jacob A & Razin, Assaf, 1986. "Fiscal Policies in the World Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 564-594, June.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Robert W. Staiger, 1988.
"Compositional Effects of Government Spending in a Two-Country Two-SectorProduction Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durlauf, Steven N. & Staiger, Robert W., 1990. "Compositional effects of government spending in a two-country, two-sector production model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3-4), pages 333-347, May.
- McMillan, John, 1978. "A Dynamic Analysis of Public Intermediate Goods Supply in Open Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(3), pages 665-678, October.
- Yellen, Janet L, 1984. "Efficiency Wage Models of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 200-205, May.
- Michael Devereux, 1988. "Non-traded Goods and the International Transmission of Fiscal Policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 265-278, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:4:y:1993:i:3:p:287-301. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.