Public Intermediate Goods, Production Possibilities, and International Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard H. Clarida & Ronald Findlay, 1991. "Endogenous Comparative Advantage, Government, and the Pattern of Trade," NBER Working Papers 3813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Hartwick, 2013. "Benefit Charges For Firms And Households For Maintenance Of The Legal System," Working Paper 1305, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Akihiko Yanase & Makoto Tawada, 2017. "Public infrastructure for production and international trade in a small open economy: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 51-73, May.
- Sajid Anwar, 1995. "An impure public input as a determinant of trade," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 91-95, Autumn.
- Gang Li & Akihiko Yanase, 2016. "On the Production Efficiency of Full Employment under Production Externalities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(4), pages 2482-2490.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2001. "Government spending on public infrastructure, prices, production and international trade," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-31.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2008. "Labour supply, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of public infrastructure," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 959-967, September.
- Sajid Anwar, 1993. "International transmission of government spending on industries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Li, Gang, 2015. "The Production Possibility Frontier under Strong Input-generated Externalities," CCES Discussion Paper Series 57, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2015. "Contest success functions: the common-pool perspective," ECON - Working Papers 195, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:12:y:1979:i:2:p:243-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.