A Public Input as a Determinant of Trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2001. "Government spending on public infrastructure, prices, production and international trade," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 19-31.
- Anwar, Sajid, 2006. "Provision of public infrastructure, foreign investment and welfare in the presence of specialisation-based external economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 142-156, January.
- Sajid Anwar, 1993. "International transmission of government spending on industries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Pi, Jiancai & Zhou, Yu, 2014. "Foreign capital, public infrastructure, and wage inequality in developing countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 195-207.
- Schweinberger, Albert G., 1994. "Public goods and commercial policy in more or less populous economies," Discussion Papers, Series II 219, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Sajid Anwar, 1997. "Public consumer goods, output-generated variable returns, and labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 201-215, June.
- Akihiko Yanase & Makoto Tawada, 2017. "Public infrastructure for production and international trade in a small open economy: a dynamic analysis," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 51-73, May.
- Anwar, Sajid, 1998. "Size of the government, welfare and labour supply in the presence of variable returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 201-208.
- Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2005. "Migration, Tied Foreign Aid and the Welfare State," CESifo Working Paper Series 1497, CESifo.
- Anwar, Sajid, 1998. "Government Size, Product Diversity and International Trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-9, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:23:y:1990:i:2:p:400-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.