Public consumer goods, output-generated variable returns, and labor supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenzo Abe, 1990. "A Public Input as a Determinant of Trade," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 400-407, May.
- Lutz Altenburg, 1992. "Some Trade Theorems with a Public Intermediate Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), pages 310-332, May.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1984. "Increasing Returns, Non-Traded Inputs and Regional Development," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(374), pages 308-323, June.
- Makoto Tawada & Kenzo Abe, 1984. "Production Possibilities and International Trade with a Public Intermediate Good," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 232-248, May.
- Clarida, Richard H & Findlay, Ronald, 1992. "Government, Trade, and Comparative Advantage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 122-127, May.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1978. "On the sharing of trade gains by resource-poor and resource-rich countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 93-115, February.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; public goods; variable returns to scale; F12; H41;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:65:y:1997:i:2:p:201-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.