On the sharing of trade gains by resource-poor and resource-rich countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DAUBANES Julien & GRIMAUD AndrÃ©, 2006.
"On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation and Growth,"
LERNA Working Papers
06.26.219, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2009. "Taxation of a Polluting Non-Renewable Resource in the Heterogeneous World," IDEI Working Papers 541, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Grimaud, André, 2007. "On the North-South Effects of Environmental Policy: Rent Transfers, Relocation, Incentives to Research and Growth," IDEI Working Papers 477, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Robbert Maseland, 2009. "Trade in a world with recyclable resources," DEGIT Conference Papers c014_008, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Sajid Anwar, 1997. "International Transmission of Government Spending, Monopolistic Competition and North-South Trade," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 113-126.
- Sajid Anwar, 1997. "Public consumer goods, output-generated variable returns, and labor supply," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 201-215, June.
- William J. Collins & Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey Williamson, 1997.
"Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?,"
NBER Working Papers
6059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, William J & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Collins, W-J & O'Rourke, K-H & Williamson, J-G, 1997. "Were Trade and Factor Mobility Substitutes in History?," Papers 97/15, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Sajid Anwar, 1993. "International transmission of government spending on industries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Earl A. Thompson & Charles Hickson, 1995. "Exchange Controls and Hyperinflation as Efficient Governmental Responses to Externally Imposed Trade Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 740, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beladi, Hamid & Chau, Nancy H. & Ali Khan, M., 2000. "North-South Investment Flows and Optimal Environmental Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 275-296, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:inecon:v:8:y:1978:i:1:p:93-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505552 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.