Exchange Controls and Hyperinflation as Efficient Governmental Responses to Externally Imposed Trade Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. Samuelson, 1969. "Nonoptimality of Money Holding under Laissez Faire," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 2(2), pages 303-308, May.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1990. "Perfect Equilibria in a Trade Liberalization Game," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(3), pages 480-492, June.
- Hickson, Charles R. & Thompson, Earl A., 1991. "A new theory of guilds and european economic development," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 127-168, April.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, January.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Ohyama, Michihiro, 1978. "On the sharing of trade gains by resource-poor and resource-rich countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 93-115.
- Lohani, Prakash & Thompson, Earl A, 1971. "The Optimal Rate of Secular Inflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(5), pages 962-982, Sept.-Oct.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:uclawp:740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/ .