Nonoptimality of Money Holding under Laissez Faire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2002. "Macroeconomics: an Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 66938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 1980. "A Monetary and Financial Structure for an Interest-Free Economy: Institutions, Mechanism & Policy," MPRA Paper 66741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983.
"A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Perry Mehrling, 2013. "MIT and Money," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Earl A. Thompson & Charles Hickson, 1995. "Exchange Controls and Hyperinflation as Efficient Governmental Responses to Externally Imposed Trade Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers 740, UCLA Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:2:y:1969:i:2:p:303-308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.