The Macro-Economic Effects of Productive Public Expenditures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kul Luintel & Mosahid Khan & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2014. "On the robustness of R&D," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 137-155, October.
- Mosahid Khan & Kul B. Luintel & Konstantinos Theodoris, 2010.
"How Robust is the R&D – Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries,"
WIPO Economic Research Working Papers
01, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Dec 2010.
- Luintel, Kul B & Khan, Mosahid & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2010. "How Robust is the R&D-Productivity relationship? Evidence from OECD Countries," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2010/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Sajid Anwar, 1993. "International transmission of government spending on industries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 287-301, September.
- Matti Virén & Erkki Koskela, 2000. "Is there a Laffer curve between aggregate output and public sector employment?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 605-621.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Carlos Gil & Pedro Pascual & Manuel Rapún, 2005.
"Public capital, regional productivity and spatial spillovers,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 39(3), pages 471-494, September.
- Carlos Gil Canaleta & Pedro Pascual Arzoz & Manuel Rapun Gurate, 1998. "Public Capital, Regional Productivity and Spatial Spillovers," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 9811, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Simon Benninga & Uri M. Possen, 1991. "The economics of crowding out," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 10-23, Spring.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "An Examination of Public Capital's Role in Production," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008050e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Koskela, Erkki & Virén, Matti, 1999. "Is There a Laffer Curve Between Output and Public Sector Employment?," Discussion Papers 194, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Gil, Carlos & Pedro, Pascual & Rapún, Manuel, 2000. "Infrastructure And Growth In The European Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa00p309, European Regional Science Association.
- Barro, Robert J., 1976. "Perceived Wealth in Bonds and Social Security and the Ricardian Equivalence Theorem: Reply to Feldstein and Buchanan," Scholarly Articles 3612770, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:wip:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Koskela, Erkki & VirÉn, Matti, 2000. "Is There a Laffer Curve Between Aggregate Output and Public Sector Employment," Discussion Papers 737, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jhy-Yuan Shieh & Wen-Ya Chang & Ching-Chong Lai, 2007. "An Endogenous Growth Model Of Capital And Arms Accumulation," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(6), pages 557-575.
- repec:ura:ecregj:v:1:y:2017:i:3:p:777-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feltenstein, Andrew & Morris, Stephen, 1988. "Fiscal stabilization and exchange rate instability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 74, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:manch2:v:42:y:1974:i:2:p:162-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/semanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.