Sectoral Interests and Global Money: Renminbi, Dollars and the Domestic Foundations of International Currency Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Randall Henning, 1994. "Currencies and Politics in the United States, Germany, and Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 15, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schenk,Catherine R., 2013.
"The Decline of Sterling,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107612990, 1.
- Tavlas, G.S., 1991. "On the International Use of Currencies: the Case of the Deutsche Mark," Princeton Studies in International Economics 181, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- Gowa, Joanne, 1984. "Hegemons, IOs, and markets: the case of the substitution account," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 661-683, September.
- Helleiner Eric, 2010. "The New Politics of Global Reserve Reform," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Frieden, Jeff, 1988. "Sectoral conflict and foreign economic policy, 1914–1940," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 59-90, December.
- repec:tpr:intorg:v:42:y:1988:i:1:p:59-90 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:33-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.