Sectoral Interests and Global Money: Renminbi, Dollars and the Domestic Foundations of International Currency Policy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Gowa, Joanne, 1984. "Hegemons, IOs, and markets: the case of the substitution account," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 661-683, September.
- Frieden, Jeff, 1988. "Sectoral conflict and foreign economic policy, 1914–1940," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 59-90, December.
- Barry Eichengreen & Marc Flandreau, 2010. "The Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the rise of the dollar as an international currency, 1914-39," BIS Working Papers 328, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schenk,Catherine R., 2013.
"The Decline of Sterling,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107612990, June.
- repec:tpr:intorg:v:42:y:1988:i:1:p:59-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Randall Henning, 1994. "Currencies and Politics in the United States, Germany, and Japan," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 15.
- Helleiner Eric, 2010. "The New Politics of Global Reserve Reform," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Tavlas, G.S., 1991. "On the International Use of Currencies: the Case of the Deutsche Mark," Princeton Studies in International Economics 181, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:23:y:2012:i:1:p:33-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.