The New Politics of Global Reserve Reform
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gowa, Joanne, 1984. "Hegemons, IOs, and markets: the case of the substitution account," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(04), pages 661-683, September.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2011.
"Out-of-the-Box Thoughts about the International Financial Architecture,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Central Banking, Financial Regulation and Supervision, chapter 13
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2010. "Out-Of-The-Box Thoughts About The International Financial Architecture," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(01), pages 1-20.
- Barry J. Eichengreen, 2009. "Out of the Box Thoughts about the International Financial Architecture," IMF Working Papers 09/116, International Monetary Fund.
- Isabelle Mateos y Lago & Rupa Duttagupta & Rishi Goyal, 2009. "The Debate on the International Monetary System," IMF Staff Position Notes 2009/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Kenen Peter, 2010. "An SDR Based Reserve System," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Kenen, Peter B., 2005. "Stabilizing the international monetary system," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 487-493, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Helleiner & Anton Malkin, 2012. "Sectoral Interests and Global Money: Renminbi, Dollars and the Domestic Foundations of International Currency Policy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 33-55, February.
- Ocampo José Antonio, 2010. "Building an SDR-Based Global Reserve System," Journal of Globalization and Development, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-15, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:globdv:v:1:y:2010:i:2:n:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.