Macroeconomic Considerations and Motives of Sovereign Wealth Funds Activity
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adriana Arreaza & Luis Miguel Castilla & Cristina FernÃ¡ndez, 2009. "The Coming of Age of Sovereign Wealth Funds," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 1(1), pages 25-41, January.
- Roland Beck & Michael Fidora, 2008.
"The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets,"
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy,
Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 43(6), pages 349-358, November.
- Roland Beck & Michael Fidora, 2008. "The impact of sovereign wealth funds on global financial markets," Occasional Paper Series 91, European Central Bank.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2007.
"Hoarding of International Reserves: Mrs Machlup’s Wardrobe and the Joneses,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2009. "Hoarding of International Reserves: Mrs Machlup's Wardrobe and the Joneses," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 824-843, 09.
- Costabile, Lilia, 2009. "Current global imbalances and the Keynes Plan: A Keynesian approach for reforming the international monetary system," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 79-89, June.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2007.
"Precautionary demand for foreign assets in sudden stop economies: an assessment of the new mercantilism,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
911, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Durdu, Ceyhun Bora & Mendoza, Enrique G. & Terrones, Marco E., 2009. "Precautionary demand for foreign assets in Sudden Stop economies: An assessment of the New Mercantilism," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 194-209, July.
- Marco E. Terrones & Enrique G. Mendoza & Ceyhun Bora Durdu, 2008. "Precautionary Demand for Foreign Assets in Sudden Stop Economies: An Assessment of the New Mercantilism," 2008 Meeting Papers 56, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ceyhun Bora Durdu & Enrique G. Mendoza & Marco E. Terrones, 2007. "Precautionary Demand for Foreign Assets in Sudden Stop Economies: An Assessment of the New Merchantilism," NBER Working Papers 13123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004. "The Revived Bretton Woods System: The Effects of Periphery Intervention and Reserve Management on Interest Rates & Exchange Rates in Center Countries," NBER Working Papers 10332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen G. Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2011.
"Bretton‐Woods Systems, Old And New, And The Rotation Of Exchange‐Rate Regimes,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(2), pages 293-317, 03.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B Swamy & George Tavlas, 2010. "Bretton-Woods systems, old and new, and the rotation of exchange-rate regimes," Working Papers 112, Bank of Greece.
- Stephen Hall & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2009. "Bretton-Woods Systems, Old and New, and the Rotation of Exchange-Rates Regimes," Discussion Papers in Economics 09/15, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2004. "The revived Bretton Woods system," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 307-313.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2010.
"Accumulation of Reserves and Keeping Up with the Joneses: The Case of LATAM Economies,"
212010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011. "Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2010. "Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: the case of LATAM economies," MPRA Paper 30426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Fabio Kanczuk, 2007.
"Optimal Reserve Management and Sovereign Debt,"
NBER Working Papers
13216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kurmas Akdogan, 2010. "Foreign Exchange Reserves in a Credit Constrained Economy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1014, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Ignazio Visco, 2010. "Global Imbalances, the Financial Crisis and the International Monetary System," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 11(1), pages 69-82, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wyz:journl:id:208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.