Current global imbalances and the Keynes Plan: A Keynesian approach for reforming the international monetary system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mundell, Robert, 2012. "The case for a world currency," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 568-578.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & Ugo Panizza, 2003. "Currency Mismatches, Debt Intolerance and Original Sin: Why They Are Not the Same and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 10036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter Garber, 2009.
"Bretton Woods Ii Still Defines The International Monetary System,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 297-311, August.
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2009. "Bretton Woods II Still Defines the International Monetary System," NBER Working Papers 14731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriele Galati & Philip Wooldridge, 2009.
"The euro as a reserve currency: a challenge to the pre-eminence of the US dollar?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 1-23.
- Gabriele Galati & Philip D. Wooldridge, 2006. "The euro as a reserve currency: a challenge to the pre-eminence of the US dollar?," BIS Working Papers 218, Bank for International Settlements.
- de Cecco, Marcello, 1979. "Origins of the Post-War Payments System," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 49-61, March.
- Trautwein, Hans-Michael, 2005. "Structural aspects of monetary integration: a global perspective," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-6, March.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1979. "Money in International Exchange: The Convertible Currency System," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195024098, June.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1984. "The International Role of the Dollar: Theory and Prospect," NBER Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Theory and Practice, pages 261-278 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Alessandrini & Michele Fratianni, 2007.
"Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System,"
2007-19, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Michele FRATIANNI, 2008. "Resurrecting Keynes to Revamp the International Monetary System," Working Papers 310, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Lilia Costabile, 2007. "Current Global Imbalances and the Keynes Plan," Working Papers wp156, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- McKinnon, Ronald & Schnabl, Gunther, 2006. "Devaluing the dollar: A critical analysis of William Cline's case for a New Plaza Agreement," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 683-694, September.
- Charles Goodhart, 1989. "Money, Information and Uncertainty: 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 2, volume 1, number 0262071223, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lino Sau, 2015.
"Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More Than Short-Term Cosmetic Reforms?,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 325-340, October.
- Sau, Lino, 2014. "Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More than Short-Term Cosmetics Reforms?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201426, University of Turin.
- Sau, Lino, 2014. "Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More than Short-Term Cosmetics Reforms?," CESMEP Working Papers 201403, University of Turin.
- Dariusz Urban, 2011. "Macroeconomic Considerations and Motives of Sovereign Wealth Funds Activity," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 5(2), June.
- Ernesto Screpanti, 2010. "La grande crisi e l’imperialismo globale," Department of Economics University of Siena 590, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- David Hudson, 2010. "Financing for development and the post Keynesian case for a new global reserve currency," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(6), pages 772-787.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal imbalances International monetary system Key currencies Keynes Plan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:streco:v:20:y:2009:i:2:p:79-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.