International Trade, OECD Membership, and Religion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fratianni, Michele & Kang, Heejoon, 2006. "Heterogeneous distance-elasticities in trade gravity models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 68-71, January.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2000. "One money, one market: the effect of common currencies on trade," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 15(30), pages 7-46, April.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1997. "Regional Trading Blocs in the World Economic System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 72.
- Alan Deardorff, 1998.
"Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Regionalization of the World Economy, pages 7-32
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan V. Deardorff, 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade: Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," NBER Working Papers 5377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, A.V., 1995. "Determinants of Bilateral Trade : Does Gravity Work in a Neoclassical World?," Papers 95-05, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Andrew Rose, 2005.
"Which International Institutions Promote International Trade?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 682-698, September.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2003. "Which International Institutions Promote International Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3764, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 106-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2008:i:48:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "The Limits to Integration," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2008. "Heterogeneity In Trade Costs," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(48), pages 1-14.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2012.
"Trade Costs and Economic Development,"
Clark University, vol. 88(2), pages 137-163, April.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Working Papers 2011-01, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2011. "Trade Costs and Economic Development," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 54, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Balogh, Jeremiás Máté, 2016.
"A földrajzi távolság, a kulturális hasonlóság és a szabadkereskedelem hatása a borkereskedelemre
[Effects on the global wine trade of geographical distance, cultural and linguistic similarity, and ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 858-881.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2010.
"History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI_RP_2010_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2010. "History, culture, and trade: a dynamic gravity approach," MPRA Paper 24014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Fratianni & Francesco Marchionne, 2008. "Trade Costs and Provincial Heterogeneity in Italy," Working Papers 2008-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Petra Bubáková, 2013. "Gravity Model of International Trade, Its Variables, Assumptions, Problems and Applications," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2), pages 3-24.
More about this item
Keywordsgravity equation; OECD membership; religion; trade flows; transaction costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:17:y:2006:i:4:p:493-508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .