Trade Verticality and Structural Change in Industries:The Cases of Taiwan and South Korea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley & Samuelson, Paul A, 1977.
"Comparative Advantage, Trade, and Payments in a Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 823-839, December.
- R. Dornbusch & S. Fischer & P. A. Samuelson, 1976. "Comparative Advantage, Trade and Payments in a Ricardian Model With a Continuum of Goods," Working papers 178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1998. "Just how big is global production sharing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1871, The World Bank.
- Hummels, David & Ishii, Jun & Yi, Kei-Mu, 2001.
"The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 75-96, June.
- David L. Hummels & Jun Ishii & Kei-Mu Yi, 1999. "The nature and growth of vertical specialization in world trade," Staff Reports 72, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Baier, Scott L. & Bergstrand, Jeffrey H., 2001. "The growth of world trade: tariffs, transport costs, and income similarity," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-27, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008.
"International fragmentation of production in the Portuguese economy: What do different measures tell us?,"
9783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008. "International Fragmentation of Production in the Portuguese Economy: What do Different Measures Tell Us?," Working Papers w200811, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2009.
"Vertical specialization across the world: A relative measure,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 267-280, December.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2008. "Vertical Specialization Across the World: A Relative Measure," Working Papers w200810, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2008. "Vertical specialization across the world: a relative measure," MPRA Paper 9618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia, 2014. "Global value chains: surveying drivers and measures," Working Paper Series 1739, European Central Bank.
- Marcela Sabaté, 2009. "Vertical Specialization and Nonstationarities in International Trade Series," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp309, IIIS.
- Hongbo Cai & Xiangjun Zhang, 2011. "Off-shoring and labor productivity: Evidence from China," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(2), pages 271-289, June.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2014. "Trade Integration, Production Fragmentation and Performance in Europe - Blessing or Curse? A Comparative Analysis of the New Member States and the EU-15," wiiw Research Reports 397, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Christiaan Pattipeilohy, 2007. "Productivity Gains from Offshoring: an Empirical Analysis for the Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2014. "Global Value Chains: Surveying Drivers, Measures and Impacts," Working Papers w201403, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ceren Gündoğdu & Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu, 2016. "Participation of Turkey in Global Value Chains: An Analysis Based on World Input Output Database," ERC Working Papers 1610, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2016.
More about this item
Keywordsvertical specialization; fragmentation; tariff reductions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:openec:v:17:y:2006:i:3:p:321-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .