Effects of physical cleansing on subsequent unhealthy eating
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Wertenbroch, 1998. "Consumption Self-Control by Rationing Purchase Quantities of Virtue and Vice," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages 317-337.
- Alexander Chernev, 2011. "Semantic Anchoring in Sequential Evaluations of Vices and Virtues," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 761-774.
- Marisabel Romero & Dipayan Biswas, 2016. "Healthy-Left, Unhealthy-Right: Can Displaying Healthy Items to the Left (versus Right) of Unhealthy Items Nudge Healthier Choices?," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(1), pages 103-112.
- Alexander Fedorikhin & Vanessa M. Patrick, 2010. "Positive Mood and Resistance to Temptation: The Interfering Influence of Elevated Arousal," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(4), pages 698-711, December.
- Shiv, Baba & Fedorikhin, Alexander, 1999. " Heart and Mind in Conflict: The Interplay of Affect and Cognition in Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 278-292, December.
- Jungkeun Kim & Jae-Eun Kim & Jongwon Park, 2012. "Effects of cognitive resource availability on consumer decisions involving counterfeit products: The role of perceived justification," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 869-881, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPhysical cleansing; Vice versus virtue foods; Food consumption; Morality;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:mktlet:v:29:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11002-018-9458-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .