ARPA-E and DARPA: Applying the DARPA model to energy innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fong Glenn R., 2001. "ARPA Does Windows: The Defense Underpinning of the PC Revolution," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 1-26, November.
- William B. Bonvillian & Charles Weiss, 2009. "Taking Covered Wagons East: A New Innovation Theory for Energy and Other Established Technology Sectors," Innovations: Technology, Governance, Globalization, MIT Press, vol. 4(4), pages 289-300, October.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006.
"Is War Necessary for Economic Growth?: Military Procurement and Technology Development,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780195188042.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006. "Is War Necessary for Economic Growth? Military Procurement and Technology Development," Staff Papers 13534, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:707-721. is not listed on IDEAS
- Karo , Erkki & Kattel , Rainer, 2015. "Innovation Bureaucracy: Does the organization of government matter when promoting innovation?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Anadón, Laura Díaz, 2012. "Missions-oriented RD&D institutions in energy between 2000 and 2010: A comparative analysis of China, the United Kingdom, and the United States," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(10), pages 1742-1756.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:599-608. is not listed on IDEAS
- Colatat, Phech, 2015. "An organizational perspective to funding science: Collaborator novelty at DARPA," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 874-887.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:532-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Irwin Feller, 2013. "Peer review and expert panels as techniques for evaluating the quality of academic research," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Theory and Practice of Program Evaluation, chapter 5, pages 115-142 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDARPA; ARPA-E; Technology transfer; Innovation system; Energy technology; Defense technology; Multigenerational technology thrust; Complex established legacy sectors (CELS); Testbeds; O3; O32;
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:36:y:2011:i:5:p:469-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.