Rationales and mechanisms for revitalizing US manufacturing R&D strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, January.
- Michael L. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2010.
"Grilichesian Breakthroughs: Inventions of Methods of Inventing and Firm Entry in Nanotechnology,"
NBER Chapters, in: Contributions in Memory of Zvi Griliches, pages 143-164,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2005. "Grilichesian Breakthroughs: Inventions of Methods of Inventing and Firm Entry in Nanotechnology," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 79-80, pages 143-164.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker, 2003. "Grilichesian Breakthroughs: Inventions of Methods of Inventing and Firm Entry in Nanotechnology," NBER Working Papers 9825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkinson, Robert D., 2011. "Economic doctrines and network policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 413-425, June.
- Gregory Tassey, 2008. "Globalization of technology-based growth: the policy imperative," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 560-578, December.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
- Robert E. Lucas, 2009.
"Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Robert E. Lucas, Jr., 2007. "Trade and the Diffusion of the Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 13286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michał Bojanowski & Rense Corten & Bastian Westbrock, 2012.
"The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989–2002,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 967-987, December.
- Bojanowski, Michał & Corten, Rense & Westborck, Bastian, 2009. "The structure and dynamics of the global network of inter-firm R&D partnerships 1989-2002," MPRA Paper 15741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:zbw:svrwjg:201819 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:44:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10961-017-9577-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9514-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0711-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Panayiotis Sioutis & Konstantinos Anagnostopoulos, 2016. "Performance Measurement of Technology-Production Base of the Firms: Ascertaining Their Strategic Competitive Advantage," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(3), pages 694-719, September.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2013. "Dynamic Firm R&D Games: Manufacturing Costs and Reliability Paths," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 1-14, February.
- Chyi, Yih-Luan & Lai, Yee-Man & Liu, Wen-Hsien, 2012. "Knowledge spillovers and firm performance in the high-technology industrial cluster," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 556-564.
- Antonio Andreoni & Ha-Joon Chang, 2016. "Industrial policy and the future of manufacturing," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(4), pages 491-502, December.
- Richard Gretz & Jannett Highfill & Robert Scott, 2012. "R&D subsidy games: a cost sharing approach vs. reward for performance," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 385-403, August.
- Dora Gicheva & Albert N. Link, 2013.
"Leveraging entrepreneurship through private investments: does gender matter?,"
Chapters, in: Public Support of Innovation in Entrepreneurial Firms, chapter 10, pages 145-156,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dora Gicheva & Albert Link, 2013. "Leveraging entrepreneurship through private investments: does gender matter?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 199-210, February.
- Gicheva, Dora & Link, Albert N., 2011. "Leveraging Entrepreneurship through Private Investments: Does Gender Matter?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-21, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Erik Lehmann & Thorsten Braun & Sebastian Krispin, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 37(5), pages 589-608, October.
- Thorsten V. Braun & Sebastian Krispin & Erik E. Lehmann, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Human Capital, Complementary Assets, and Takeover Probability," Discussion Paper Series 307, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Braun, Thorsten V. & Krispin, Sebastian & Lehmann, Erik E., 2010. "Entrepreneurial human capital, complementary assets, and takeover probability," UO Working Papers 03-10, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Enrico Santarelli, 2013.
"The more you spend, the more you get? The effects of R&D and capital expenditures on the patenting activities of biotechnology firms,"
Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 94(2), pages 497-521, February.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Enrico Santarelli, 2010. "The More You Spend, the More You Get? The Effects of R&D and Capital Expenditures on the Patenting Activities of Biotechnology Firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation economics; Economic growth policy; Manufacturing; Innovation policy models; Policy mechanisms; 03; 02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:35:y:2010:i:3:p:283-333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.