Economic doctrines and network policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atkinson, Robert D. & Hackler, Darrene, 2010. "Economic Doctrines and Approaches to Climate Change Policy," MPRA Paper 29718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:oup:scippl:v:44:y:2017:i:5:p:620-630. is not listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Tassey, 2010. "Rationales and mechanisms for revitalizing US manufacturing R&D strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-333, June.
- Yu, Jiang & Zhang, Yue & Gao, Ping, 2012. "Examining China's technology policies for wireless broadband infrastructure," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 847-857.
- Medeisis, Arturas & Minervini, Leo Fulvio, 2013. "Stalling innovation of Cognitive Radio: The case for a dedicated frequency band," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 108-115.
- Cecere, Grazia & Rochelandet, Fabrice, 2013. "Privacy intrusiveness and web audiences: Empirical evidence," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1004-1014.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband Privacy Net neutrality Copyright Economic ideology Doctrines Neoclassical economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:5:p:413-425. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .