Globalization of technology-based growth: the policy imperative
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory Tassey, 2005. "Underinvestment in Public Good Technologies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 30(2_2), pages 89-113, January.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Necoechea-Mondragón, Hugo & Pineda-Domínguez, Daniel & Pérez-Reveles, Luz & Soto-Flores, Rocío, 2017. "Critical factors for participation in global innovation networks. Empirical evidence from the Mexican nanotechnology sector," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 293-312.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:41:y:2017:i:c:p:480-492 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filippetti, Andrea & Peyrache, Antonio, 2010. "The Dynamic of Technological Capabilities of Countries: A Dual Approach Using Composite Indicators & Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 21629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bharat Bhushan, 2015. "Perspective: Science and technology policy – What is at stake and why should scientists participate?," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(6), pages 887-900.
- Dennis Leyden & Albert Link, 2013. "Knowledge spillovers, collective entrepreneurship, and economic growth: the role of universities," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 797-817, December.
- Gregory Tassey, 2010. "Rationales and mechanisms for revitalizing US manufacturing R&D strategies," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 283-333, June.
- Dennis Patrick Leyden, 2016. "Universities as partners in research joint ventures," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 43(4), pages 449-462, December.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016.
"Technological capabilities, technological dynamism and innovation offshoring,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-044, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schubert, Torben & Baier, Elisabeth & Rammer, Christian, 2016. "Technological Capabilities, Technological Dynamism and Innovation Offshoring," Papers in Innovation Studies 2016/22, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0101-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leyden, Dennis & Link, Albert N., 2012. "Knowledge Spillovers, Collective Entrepreneurship, & Economic Growth: The Role of Universities," UNCG Economics Working Papers 12-8, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth policy; Globalization; Innovation; Technologial change; S&T policy; 03; 02;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:33:y:2008:i:6:p:560-578. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.