R&D tax incentives for innovation and managerial decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dan Andrews & Ben Westmore, 2014. "Managerial Capital and Business R&D as Enablers of Productivity Convergence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1137, OECD Publishing.
- Monika Walicka, 2014. "INNOVATION TYPES AT SMEs AND EXTERNAL INFLUENCING FACTORS," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 10(3), pages 73-81, December.
- Ion POPA & Victor LAVRIC & Mircea Stelian DRAGHICI, 2012. "Tax Incentive Schemes For R&D – A Solution For The Romanian Economy," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 16(2), pages 87-99, November.
- Šárka Laboutková & Milan Žák, 2010.
"Užitečná kniha o Evropské unii
[A Useful Book on the European Union]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 838-843.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martínez-Ros, 2014. "Tax incentives… or subsidies for business R&D?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-596, October.
- Gernot Hutschenreiter, 2002. "Tax Incentives for Research and Development," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 7(2), pages 74-85, May.
- Gregory Tassey, 2007. "Tax incentives for innovation: time to restructure the R&E tax credit," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 605-615, December.
- Pietro Moncada-Paternò-Castello, 2010. "New insights on EU-US comparison of corporate R&D," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2010-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Huang, Chia-Hui & Hou, Tony Chieh-Tse, 2012. "Tax incentives and R&D activity: Firm-level evidence from Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1578-1588.
More about this item
Keywordstax incentives; research and development; innovations;
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rze:efinan:v:11:y:2016:i:4:p:46-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pawel Bochenek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igwsipl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.