Tax Incentive Schemes For R&D – A Solution For The Romanian Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor LAVRIC, 2015. "Specific mechanisms for stimulating R&D investments within the EU," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 61-76, November.
- Victor LAVRIC, 2013. "The Dynamics Of R&D Human Resources In Romania Within The European Context," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 259-267, November.
- Monika Walicka & Joanna Prystrom, 2016. "R&D tax incentives for innovation and managerial decisions," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 11(4), pages 46-56, March.
More about this item
KeywordsR&D; Tax incentives; SMEs; European Union; Knowledgebased economy;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fmb:journl:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:87-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (George Maniu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbuspro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.