Semiconductor Engineers in a Global Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||25 Jan 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2521 Channing Way # 5555, Berkeley, CA 94720-5555|
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iir_iirwps/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard B. Freeman, 2004.
"Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 1-23, 01.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2003. "Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate," NBER Working Papers 10000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006. "Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?," NBER Chapters,in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 123-158 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?," NBER Working Papers 11457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica L. Groshen & Bart Hobijn & Margaret M. McConnell, 2005. "U.S. jobs gained and lost through trade: a net measure," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Aug).
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
- Greg Linden & Deepak Somaya, 2003. "System-on-a-chip integration in the semiconductor industry: industry structure and firm strategies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 545-576, June.
- C. Alan Garner, 2004. "Offshoring in the service sector : economic impact and policy issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 5-37.
- Annalee Saxenian, 2002. "Transnational Communities and the Evolution of Global Production Networks: The Cases of Taiwan, China and India," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-202.
- Clair Brown & Ben Campbell, 2001. "Technical Change, Wages, and Employment in Semiconductor Manufacturing," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 450-465, January. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt6fr9b2p9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.