Semiconductor Engineers in a Global Economy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||25 Jan 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/iir_iirwps/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clair Brown & Ben Campbell, 2001. "Technical change, wages, and employment in semiconductor manufacturing," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 450-465, March.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?,"
in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 123-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?," NBER Working Papers 11457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Alan Garner, 2004. "Offshoring in the service sector : economic impact and policy issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 5-37.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2003.
"Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate,"
NBER Working Papers
10000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2004. "Trade Wars: The Exaggerated Impact of Trade in Economic Debate," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(1), pages 1-23, 01.
- Dieter Ernst, 2003. "Internationalisation of Innovation: Why Chip Design Moving to Asia," Economics Study Area Working Papers 64, East-West Center, Economics Study Area, revised Mar 2004.
- Erica L. Groshen & Bart Hobijn & Margaret M. McConnell, 2005. "U.S. jobs gained and lost through trade: a net measure," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 11(Aug).
- Annalee Saxenian, 2002. "Transnational Communities and the Evolution of Global Production Networks: The Cases of Taiwan, China and India," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 183-202.
- Clair Brown & Ben Campbell, 2001. "Technical Change, Wages, and Employment in Semiconductor Manufacturing," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 54(2), pages 450-465, January.
- Greg Linden & Deepak Somaya, 2003. "System-on-a-chip integration in the semiconductor industry: industry structure and firm strategies," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 545-576, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:indrel:qt6fr9b2p9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.