Dynamics of Science-based entrepreneurship
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorraine Uhlaner & Mike Wright & Morten Huse, 2007. "Private Firms and Corporate Governance: An Integrated Economic and Management Perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 225-241, October.
- Igor Filatotchev & Steve Toms & Mike Wright, 2006. "The firm's strategic dynamics and corporate governance life-cycle," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 256-279, September.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Bruno, Albert V., 1977. "Success among high-technology firms," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 16-22, April.
- Schneider, Cedric & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2008. "On Young Innovative Companies: Why they matter and how (not) to policy support them," Working Papers 04-2008, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Tuomas Takalo & Tanja Tanayama, 2010.
"Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 16-41, February.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja, 2008. "Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?," Research Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Enrico Santarelli, 2002.
"Is subsidizing entry an optimal policy?,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 39-52, February.
- Max Keilbach & Dirk Engel, .
"Firm Level Implications of Early Stage Venture Capital Investment - An Empiri cal Investigation,"
Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy
2005-22, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Engel, Dirk & Keilbach, Max, 2007. "Firm-level implications of early stage venture capital investment -- An empirical investigation," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 150-167, March.
- Keilbach, Max & Engel, Dirk, 2002. "Firm Level Implications of Early Stage Venture Capital Investment: An Empirical Investigation," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-82, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert E. Carpenter & Bruce C. Petersen, 2002. "Capital Market Imperfections, High-Tech Investment, and New Equity Financing," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(477), pages F54-F72, February.
- Vohora, Ajay & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy, 2004. "Critical junctures in the development of university high-tech spinout companies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 147-175, January.
- Etzkowitz, Henry & Webster, Andrew & Gebhardt, Christiane & Terra, Branca Regina Cantisano, 2000. "The future of the university and the university of the future: evolution of ivory tower to entrepreneurial paradigm," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 313-330, February.
- Bürgel, Oliver & Fier, Andreas & Licht, Georg & Murray, Gordon, 2000. "Internationalisation of high-tech start-ups and fast growth-evidence for UK and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-35, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mike Wright & Sue Birley & Simon Mosey, 2004. "Entrepreneurship and University Technology Transfer," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 29(3_4), pages 235-246, 08.
- Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Lockett, Andy & Knockaert, Mirjam, 2008. "Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1205-1223, September.
- Hellmann, Thomas & Puri, Manju, 2000. "The Interaction between Product Market and Financing Strategy: The Role of Venture Capital," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 959-84.
- B. Clarysse & M. Wright & A. Lockett & E. Van De Velde & A. Vohora, 2004.
"Spinning Out New Ventures: A Typology Of Incubation Strategies From European Research Institutions,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
04/228, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Clarysse, Bart & Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Van de Velde, Els & Vohora, Ajay, 2005. "Spinning out new ventures: a typology of incubation strategies from European research institutions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 183-216, March.
- Ucbasaran, Deniz & Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike, 2009. "The extent and nature of opportunity identification by experienced entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 99-115, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521873161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank T. Rothaermel & Shanti D. Agung & Lin Jiang, 2007. "University entrepreneurship: a taxonomy of the literature," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 691-791, August.
- John Hagedoorn, 2002. "External Sources of Innovative Capabilities: The Preferences for Strategic Alliances or Mergers and Acquisitions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 167-188, 03.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Colombo, Massimo & Garrone, Paola & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2003. "Impact of M&A on the R&D process. An empirical analysis of the role of technological and market relatedness, The," IESE Research Papers D/500, IESE Business School.
- Donald S. Siegel & Reinhilde Veugelers & Mike Wright, 2007. "Technology transfer offices and commercialization of university intellectual property: performance and policy implications," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 640-660, Winter.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2006. "Crowding out private equity: Canadian evidence," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 569-609, September.
- Fabio Bertoni & Massimo Colombo & Luca Grilli, 2013. "Venture capital investor type and the growth mode of new technology-based firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 527-552, April.
- Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Clarysse, Bart & Binks, Martin, 2006. "University spin-out companies and venture capital," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 481-501, May.
- Bottazzi, L. & Da Rin, M. & Hellmann, T., 2008.
"Who are the active investors? Evidence from venture capital,"
Other publications TiSEM
9336411f-ac48-4fad-8a2c-d, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Bottazzi, Laura & Da Rin, Marco & Hellmann, Thomas, 2008. "Who are the active investors?: Evidence from venture capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 488-512, September.
- L. Bottazzi & M. Da Rin & T. Hellmann, 2007. "Who are the active investors? Evidence from Venture Capital," Working Papers 611, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Richard R. Nelson, 1959. "The Simple Economics of Basic Scientific Research," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 67, pages 297.
- Lerner, Josh, 1999. "The Government as Venture Capitalist: The Long-Run Impact of the SBIR Program," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 72(3), pages 285-318, July.
- David B. Audretsch & Erik E. Lehmann, 2004. "Financing High-Tech Growth: The Role Of Banks And Venture Capitalists," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 56(4), pages 340–357, October.
- Denis, David J., 2004. "Entrepreneurial finance: an overview of the issues and evidence," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 301-326, March.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521032032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bart Clarysse & Mike Wright & Andy Lockett & Philippe Mustar & Mirjam Knockaert, 2007. "Academic spin-offs, formal technology transfer and capital raising," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 609-640, August.
- Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2006. "Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-308, March.
- Laura Bottazzi & Marco Da Rin, 2002. "Venture capital in Europe and the financing of innovative companies," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(34), pages 229-270, 04.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & MacIntosh, Jeffrey G., 2003. "A cross-country comparison of full and partial venture capital exits," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 511-548, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:35:y:2010:i:1:p:1-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.